Pipeworks (water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer) is a specialization that RBR founder, Rafael Betances, cultivated at the very beginning of his career, working with Spinello & Buckley Construction in New Jersey. Ten years of pipeline experience both inland and ocean outfall has afforded him a unique knowledge in this field and allows RBR to provide innovative solutions to the demands of critical water, sanitary and storm sewer industry.
Our reputation for successfully delivering a full spectrum of water and waste-water treatment projects over a 20-year period is second-to-none and we pride ourselves in providing reliable/cost-effective solutions that benefit both our clients as well as end-users.
We also specialize in supplying precast alternative, manholes, inlets, curbs inlets, headwalls for single or multiple pipes, pump stations that reduce job timelines and increase the quality of the end-product.
Sample Pipework projects include:
- Sanitary Sewer Line - Coco Beach Hotel, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Water Line - Coco Beach Country Club Hotel, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Storm Sewer System and Slope Restoration - Los Arboles & Monthiedra Housing Development, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sanitary Sewer System - Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Sanitary Sewer System - Frontier Base Pier, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sanitary Sewer and Pump Station, Isla Grande, Puerto Rico
- Construction of Sanitary Sewer System - Juana Diaz Bypass